Feedback and Suggestions
- Publications will be listed on my Academia.edu page.
- All correspondence should be sent to Jean-Baptiste Piggin at:
Type this address into your E-mail address box, and please use the subject "Macro-Typography Question". I am likely to delete anything else— unread— as spam.
- Criticism of anything on this website is welcome as long as it is civil. Please signal any errors
or broken links you find. The solutions here were last tested on Internet
Explorer 7 as standard browser, and will generally work on later versions, along with Firefox, Chrome and Opera. If you can see better solutions to macro-typographical
problems than those offered on this site, please put
your case. I'm more than willing to debate the pros and cons of different
solutions on the various Internet mailing lists devoted to web design and
- If you see sites with outstandingly good macro-typographic practice on
your journeys through the Web, please nominate
them to be showcased on this site. I'm also interested in hearing about
outstandingly bad macro-typography, though I don't believe it is kind to
- Got an information structure that gives problems? I am planning a series
of new topics here, including headlines
and captions, so feel free to ask
if your topic is coming up.
- If you would like to co-operate with me in doing user-experience tests
on information structures found on this site, I'd like to hear your proposal.
- This site reproduces part of the content of a future book. If you'd
like to be informed when it is published, please send
me an E-mail saying so. Assurance: your address will be kept confidential,
will not be sold and will be kept out of reach of spam and viruses. Interested
publishers (all territories available except Germany and Austria), please